Schedule of the Conference
Session Day 1,
|09:00-16:30||Session Day 2,|
Hokkaido-Honshu HVDC Links (new and existing)
The detailed program will be posted after the paper acceptance procedure has been completed.
CIGRE – IEC 2019 Conference
on EHV and UHV (AC&DC)
April 23-26, 2019
Hakodate, Japan - Hakodate Kokusai Hotel,
5-10, Otemachi, Hakodate, Hokkaido 040-0064
The 5th international conference on EHV and UHV (AC&DC) will be opened in Hakodate, Japan in association with CIGRE and IEC to share new research and breakthroughs, raise issues or questions, discuss future directions and network.
Hakodate is the third largest city on Hokkaido. It is known by breathtaking view from Mt. Hakodate, fresh seafood, and natural environment. The cherry blossoms start to bloom around the conference period.
The technical visit to LCC and VSC types HVDC converter stations will be organized on Friday April 26, 2019. The accompanying persons tour will take place on the 24th and 25th of April. Participant can experience Japanese culture supported by volunteers of the lai (Remembrance of Love) Girls High School students. More details will be provided at a later date.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- TOSHIBA Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nynas Pte Ltd.
- Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Tokyo Rope International INC.
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co.,Ltd.
- HIGHVOLT Prüftechnik Dresden GmbH
- RTDS® Technologies Inc.
- Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry
- Dulhunty Works