Poster Session Program
Information Regarding Paper Submission
Authors are invited to submit full papers no later than October 30, 2018 to the Conference Office via Conference web site. Abstract submission is not required. Not only original papers but also review papers are welcome.
The working language is English and will be used for all printed materials, presentations and discussions. The submitted paper may be rejected according to the result of the technical committee’s review.
The best papers of the Conference will be published in the coveted CIGRE Science & Engineering Journal.
Authorization for Publication
You are required to certify that the submitted paper has obtained the necessary authorization for publication by yourself or your company/organization and that the co-authors have also obtained this authorization.
Please download and read carefully "Template for the Papers for CIGRE-IEC Conference 2019", which can be used as a template of your manuscripts.
- Deadline for notifying the title of paper: October 30, 2018
- Deadline for submission of full paper: November 20
- Request for revision and clarification of the paper: January 20, 2019
- Deadline for submission of modified paper: February 14
- Deadline for confirmation of final paper : February 28
Full Paper Submission
To register your full paper
The paper can be submitted through the online system. You can create your account now.
Topics of Special Interest
Systems and Transmission Lines
- Sophisticated insulation coordination
- Weatherability design
- Cable system: Design, new types of cables, accessories and applications
- Compact and affordable transmission line design
- New solutions for substation layout and design
- Environmental friendly transmission lines/ substations/ converter stations
Design of Equipment
- Instrument transformers
- Surge arresters of advanced protective level
- Compact switchgear
- New technology and sustainability of transmission line components
- Latest converter technology
- Installation and commissioning
- Maintenance and asset management
- Safety and risk management
- Off- and onshore transmission
- Optimum transmission line/substation/converter station operation
Testing of Equipment
- Factory testing
- Field testing experience
CIGRE Study Committees involved:
- A2: Transformers
- A3: High Voltage Equipment
- B1: Insulated Cables
- B2: Overhead Lines
- B3: Substations
- B4: HVDC and Power Electronics
- C4: System Technical Performance
- D1: Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- TOSHIBA Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Nynas Pte Ltd.
- Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Tokyo Rope International INC.
- Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co.,Ltd.
- HIGHVOLT Prüftechnik Dresden GmbH
- RTDS® Technologies Inc.
- Central Research Institute of Electric Power Industry
- Dulhunty Works